Teaching Peace – the way to peace is through forgiveness, which removes the obstacles to its attainment. If you want the peace of God, everything that interferes with it must be undone. The students of Jesus in A Course in Miracles, stand with him and teach His peace in all temptation to perceive conflict. Peace extends from them drawing others in to join them in this peace.
- “The only way to have peace is to teach peace. By teaching peace you must learn it yourself, because you cannot teach what you still dissociate. Only thus can you win back the knowledge that you threw away. An idea that you share you must have. It awakens in your mind through the conviction of teaching it.” T – 6.III.4
- “Blessed are you who teach with me…Teach peace with me, and stand with me on holy ground… Believe not that you cannot teach His perfect peace. Stand not outside, but join with me within. Fail not the only purpose to which my teaching calls you. Restore to God His Son as He created him, by teaching him his innocence” T – 14.V.9
- “Peace, then, be unto everyone who becomes a teacher of peace. For peace is the acknowledgment of perfect purity, from which no one is excluded. Within its holy circle is everyone whom God created as His Son. Joy is its unifying attribute, with no one left outside to suffer guilt alone. The power of God draws everyone to its safe embrace of love and union. Stand quietly within this circle, and attract all tortured minds to join with you in the safety of its peace and holiness.” T – 14.V.8
- “The peace He lay, deep within you and your brother, will quietly extend to every aspect of your life, surrounding you and your brother with glowing happiness and the calm awareness of complete protection. And you will carry its message of love and safety and freedom to everyone who draws nigh unto your temple, where healing waits for him. You will not wait to give him this, for you will call to him and he will answer you, recognizing in your call the Call for God. And you will draw him in and give him rest, as it was given you.” T – 19.IV.1.6
- “If you want peace you must abandon the teacher of attack. The Teacher of peace will never abandon you… With your perfection ever in His sight, He gives the gift of peace to everyone who perceives the need for peace, and who would have it. Make way for peace, and it will come. For understanding is in you, and from it peace must come. “T – 14.XI.14